KNOW- how to get e-Certificate after qualify UGC/CBSE NET Exam

KNOW- how to get e-Certificate after qualify UGC/CBSE NET Exam


First of all you should know CBSE only for conducting Examination, rest all UGC does

there are 2 procedure for getting e-Certificate after quality 

  • whose who quality in JUNE 2010 NET and DEC 2010  
  • those who qualify in JUNE 2011 onwards 

1.For who qualify JUNE 2010 NET and DEC 2010  


First go to http://www.ugcnetonline.in/download
 now following screen will show



information required
  • Roll Number
  • Date of Birth
  • Year of Exam
  • Session of Exam
  • and code given in box
Enter these information you will get your e-Certificate

Congratulation  from sarkarisahai

2.  For those who qualify in JUNE 2011 onwards 


it will ask →Have you generated your password through OTP after 15/06/2017 ? YES or No

if you said NO, you have  to generated your password by giving some information




after getting password 


it will again ask Have you generated your password through OTP after 15/06/2017 ? YES or No

say yes
 now following screen will show 


enter your information like roll number exam session and password , you will get your e-Certificate

Congratulation  from sarkarisahai

Generally UGC/CBSE took ~3 months to release e-Certificates to all qualified candidates, after declaring results

 If you facing any difficulty to download, you can  visit UGC office along with following documents

  • NET Exam Admit Card 
  •  Secondary Exam Pass Certificate/ Marks Sheet 
  •  Final Master Degree Marks Sheet (if you have CGPA then CGPA to % conversation certificate )
  • Cast Certificate if applicable
  • Certificate of Physical disability if applicable

7 comments:

  1. Hi everyone, it's my first pay a visit at this website, and paragraph is really fruitful in favor
    of me, keep up posting these types of posts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Нave you еver thought about publishing an e-book or gueѕt authoring ߋn other blogs?
    I have a bⅼog сentered on the same information you discusѕ
    and would realⅼy like to have you share some st᧐rіes/information. I know my
    viеwers would value your work. If you are even remotely interested,
    feel frеe to send me an е-mail.
    read morе : How Not To Loсk Files

    ReplyDelete
  3. Simply ѡɑnt to sаy your article is as astonishing.

    The clarity in youг post is just spеctacular and i coᥙld assume үou're аn expert on this subject.

    Well with your permission allow me to gгab y᧐ur feeԀ to kееp up t᧐ date ԝith forthcoming post.

    Thanks a million and please continue the enjoyable work.
    you couⅼⅾ try thiѕ out : 6 Wɑys To Improνe Encryption Software & How To Learn To How To Encгypt A
    Passwoгd F᧐r Free Just 10 Ⅿinutes A Day

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't even know the way I stopped up here, but I assumed
    this publish was once great. I do not know who you might be however certainly you
    are going to a well-known blogger if you aren't
    already. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Howdy! Do you know if they make any plugins
    to safeguard against hackers? I'm kinda paranoid about losing everything I've worked hard on. Any
    recommendations?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness! Awesome article dude! Thanks, However I
    am going through problems with your RSS. I don't know why I cannot subscribe to
    it. Is there anybody else having similar RSS problems?
    Anybody who knows the answer can you kindly respond?
    Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello very nice site!! Guy .. Beautiful ..
    Amazing .. I'll bookmark your website and take the feeds also?
    I am happy to find a lot of helpful information here within the submit,
    we need work out more strategies in this regard, thank you for sharing.

    . . . . .

    ReplyDelete

किसी भी जानकारी और सुझाव के लिए कमेंट करे .
Our Twitter handle @sarkari_sahai
Tell me what you think...